Collecting and using personal data
We collect two types of data from you depending on your situation:
- Information about you.
- Information about the Tech Sleeve / Tech Adapter or Tech Sleeves’ supporting equipment you use or request.
Below we state the type of information we collect and how we may use it:
We may collect personal information about you like your name/company name, email address, country, phone number and IP address. We may also collect non-personal information like language, location, time zone, device model you use. This data is collected so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising for you.
About the Tech Sleeves Product:
We may collect and process data like the product name, unique identification number for product, invoice number, order status, warranty, uploaded documents, agreements, and other general information required to provide a customized solution for you.
How is your information used?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process all your enquiries.
- To provide the best possible browsing experience.
- To send updates if you have registered.
- To process the data, using third party applications such as Google Analytics.
Who has access to your information?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our website. We will not sell or share this information to anyone else, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Some data related to analytics and user behaviour are processed by third party applications like Google Analytics, which may not be processed within the EU. This data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest to gain insight to better align the website with your wishes. No personal data is shared under the processor agreement with Google.
How can you access and control your data?
You can at any point of time contact us to request:
- To see what details we have about you, if any.
- To change or correct any data we might have about you.
- To ask us to stop processing and/or remove the collected data we have of you.
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
Why do we place cookies?