What is a printing sleeve?
- Flexible and expandable innermost core. (1 mm)
- Contains Dyneema® that offers maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Dyneema® doesn’t fray and is up to 40% stronger than aramid fibers such as Kevlar®.
- Prevents slipping of the sleeve on the mandrel.
- Extremely durable and resistant to moisture, UV light and chemicals.
- Compressible Foam Layer. (1 mm )
- The compressible Foam Layer has high rebound resilience and is up to 50% compressible without bulging.
- Reduces bouncing and enables the sleeve to have a perfect fit on the mandrel.
- Resistant to permanent deformation, good abrasion resistance from aging, weathering and cleaning solvents used for polymer plate cleaning.
- Stitched, Bonded and Compressed Spherecore material in various thicknesses.
- Contains a filament fiber base which is volumized by fiberglass infused with Epoxy Vinyl-Ester-Resin.
- Light weight with extreme high flexural strength and form stability.
- Ultra-high-strength composite core reduces bouncing at high speed.
Outer surface layer
- The Outer Surface Layer contains Epoxy Vinyl-ester-resin reinforced with technical filaments and polyester fleece. (2 mm.)
- High chemical and temperature resistance with excellent tape mount and demount properties.
Outer compressible surface layer
- The compressible surface layer for compressible soft sleeves and bridges consists of cellular, water crossed-linked foamed polyurethane.
- The outer layer of the soft sleeves / adapters is available in 40, 50 or 60 ShA.
- Designed to eliminate the need of compressible double sided mounting tape.
- Saves time and money on tape because of its compressibility.
This is our product portfolio:
Tech Sleeve® Hard
Majority of the flexographic printing industry uses hard printing sleeves. They are durable and shorten the press downtime. Plates are mounted on the hard sleeves using tape. This tape gives compressibility to the sleeve. The thicker the tape; more is the compressibility.
Tech Sleeve® Soft:
A soft compressible sleeve is an investment for the future. It is designed to eliminate the need for compressible double sided mounting tape. Soft sleeves allow thin 0.1mm non-compressible tape to be used instead of 0.5mm tape, which reduces the overall expenses on mounting tape. Moreover, the compressible surface of the soft sleeves does not lose its compressibility. Therefore, you may leave the plates on the soft sleeves, thereby saving time.