Tech Sleeve Thin
Tech Sleeve® Thin is perfect for applications when the outer diameter for printing is almost the same size or just slightly bigger than the printing cylinder. The high quality materials used to build the sleeve ensures:
> dimensional stability.
- Flexible and expandable innermost core. (1 mm)
- Contains Dyneema® that offers maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Dyneema® doesn’t fray and is up to 40% stronger than aramid fibers such as Kevlar®.
- Prevents slipping of the sleeve on the mandrel.
- Extremely durable and resistant to moisture, UV light and chemicals.
Infused thin layer
- The Dyneema® layer is infused with Epoxy Vinyl-Ester-Resin.
- Light weight with extreme high flexural strength and form stability.
- Ultra-high-strength composite core reduces bouncing at high speed.
- High chemical and temperature resistance with excellent tape mount and demount properties.
Features and Options
Fixes the sleeve in place on the mandrel
In case of questions, contact us!Offer Request!