Tech Bridge Ultra light
Tech Bridge Ultra light is the latest development of Tech Sleeves designed with our patented technology to reduce the weight of the mounting adapters while not compromising with the printing performance. These ultra light mounting adapters have a 3D printed core that allows us to:
> Reduce the weight
> Improve the performance
> Customize the bridges
3D printed core
- The core of the Tech Bridge Ultra light is 3D printed using PLA to reduce the weight of the mounting adapter.
- Printed using FDM, this 3D printed core is extremely strong and can withstand temperatures of up to 240 degrees.
- This core can be customized up to 2.2 meters (86″) in length and diameters up to 430 mm (17”), followed by a normal build-up of the mounting adapter.
- The 3D printed core layer is followed up by normal sleeve build-up to provide durability, consistency and dimensional stability.
- The high rebound resilience pre-compressed layer (up to 50% compressible without bulging) makes the sleeve resistant to permanent deformation, good abrasion resistance, resistance to aging, weathering and cleaning solvents used for polymer plate cleaning.
- The Tech Core Material contains a filament fiber base which is volumized by fiberglass infused with Epoxy Vinyl-Ester-Resin, giving it extreme high flexural strength and form stability.
- The outer surface layer is reinforced with technical filaments and polyester fleece to make it resistant to high temperature and chemicals, providing excellent tape mount and demount properties.
Benefits of Tech Bridge Ultra light
Up to 2.2 meters (86″) in length and diameter of up to 430 mm (17”).
Tech Bridge Ultra light weighs almost 50% less compared to a normal sleeve.
The ultra light mounting adapter is easier to handle and user-friendly as it is light-weight.
In case of questions, contact us!Non-Binding Enquiry