Tech Bridge® Soft
Tech Bridges® Soft, or ‘Soft Adapters’ or ‘Soft carriers’ are specialized products, used to print with In The Round sleeves (‘ITR’). These ‘seamless sleeves’ are generally used with traditional plate mounting for designs that need a continuous background colour, such as white or varnish. The soft outer layer of the adapter provides the compressibility needed for the required print impression.Request Offer
- Flexible and expandable innermost core. (1 mm)
- Contains Dyneema® that offers maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Dyneema® doesn’t fray and is up to 40% stronger than aramid fibers such as Kevlar®.
- Prevents slipping of the sleeve on the mandrel.
- Extremely durable and resistant to moisture, UV light and chemicals.
- 1 mm – Compressible pre-compressed Foam Layer.
- The compressible pre-compressed Foam Layer has high rebound resilience and is up to 50% compressible without bulging.
- Resistant to permanent deformation, good abrasion resistance, resistance to aging, weathering and cleaning solvents used for polymer plate cleaning.
Tech Core Material
- Stitch, Bonded and Compressed Tech Core Material in various thicknesses.
- Contains a filament fiber base which is volumized by feiberglass infused with Epoxy Vinyl-Ester-Resin.
- Light weight with extreme high flexural strength and form stability.
Outer Surface Layer
- The 2 mm. Outer surface layer contains Epoxy Vinyl-Ester-Resin reinforced with technical filaments and polyester fleece.
- High chemical and temperature resistance.
Outer Compressible Surface Layer
- The compressible surface layer (40, 50 or 60 ShA) consists of cellular, water crossed-linked foamed polyurethane (water/isocyanate reaction).
- It is produced in densities from 300 – 650 kg/m3.
- The layer can be compressed by up to 80% of its original height with limited bulging and very minimal permanent set.
- Further outstanding properties of the compressible layer:
- High rebound resilience
- Large volume compressibility
- High resistance to permanent deformation, also with dynamic loads
- Good abrasion resistance
- Resistance to aging and weathering
Features and Options
With this slot the mandrel and bridge are inseparable.
Protects the core from damage by ink and solvents.
Separate Air & Air Through
All Tech Bridges® are available as either Air-through or Separate-air.
- Inner metal ring incl. Bayonet slot
- Air Through or Separate Air
- Sealed Edges
In case of questions, contact us!Non-Binding Enquiry