Tech Bridge Soft is a specialized product, used to print with In The Round sleeves (‘ITR’). These ‘seamless sleeves’ are generally used with traditional plate mounting for designs that need a continuous background colour, such as white or varnish. The soft outer layer of the adapter provides the compressibility needed for the required print impression.Request Offer
- Flexible and expandable innermost core. (1 mm)
- Contains Dyneema® that offers maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Dyneema® doesn’t fray and is up to 40% stronger than aramid fibers such as Kevlar®.
- Prevents slipping of the sleeve on the mandrel.
- Extremely durable and resistant to moisture, UV light and chemicals.
- 1 mm – Compressible pre-compressed Foam Layer.
- The compressible pre-compressed Foam Layer has high rebound resilience and is up to 50% compressible without bulging.
- Resistant to permanent deformation, good abrasion resistance, resistance to aging, weathering and cleaning solvents used for polymer plate cleaning.
Tech Core Material
- Stitch, Bonded and Compressed Tech Core Material in various thicknesses.
- Contains a filament fiber base which is volumized by feiberglass infused with Epoxy Vinyl-Ester-Resin.
- Light weight with extreme high flexural strength and form stability.
Outer Surface Layer
- The 2.5 mm. Outer surface layer contains Epoxy Vinyl-Ester-Resin reinforced with technical filaments and polyester fleece.
- High chemical and temperature resistance.
Outer Compressible Surface Layer
- The compressible surface layer (40, 50 or 60 ShA) consists of cellular, water crossed-linked foamed polyurethane (water/isocyanate reaction).
- It is produced in densities from 300 – 650 kg/m3.
- The layer can be compressed by up to 80% of its original height with limited bulging and very minimal permanent set.
- Further outstanding properties of the compressible layer:
- High rebound resilience
- Large volume compressibility
- High resistance to permanent deformation, also with dynamic loads
- Good abrasion resistance
- Resistance to aging and weathering
Features and Options
With this slot the mandrel and bridge are inseparable.
Werkstoff - S Endstop ring
The rubber ring prevents the seamless sleeve from sliding over the leading air holes.
Separate Air & Air Through
All Tech Bridges® are available as either Air-through or Separate-air.
Protects the core from damage by ink and solvents.
- Inner metal ring incl. slot
- Air Through or Separate Air
- Sealed Edges
In case of questions, contact us!Offer Request!